To Our Clients
At Amare Medical Staffing common-sense solutions, not heavy-handed administration, will result in quality care and lower costs for everyone. We understand that staffing is about more than just filling a position. Our focus is to actively recruit and carefully screen healthcare professionals to provide the trusted network of the best healthcare talent when your need arises.
National ContractHealthcare professionals who work in varying locations across the country and work on contract in your facility.
Contract-To-HireThis “working interview” enables you to assess a prospective employee’s compatibility and job performance for a trial period before making a hiring commitment.
Direct HireSourcing qualified healthcare professionals for full-time positions within your facility.
Contact Us today for the quality service that you demand.
Code of Ethics
Amare Medical Staffing expects nothing less than an unwavering commitment to providing professional, ethical, quality healthcare staffing. We are dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our partners in the healthcare community and to serve as a benchmark for all other service providers.
Our Code of Ethics guides employees of Amare Medical Staffing and sets the standard for our employees’ professional conduct, commitment, performance and integrity.
Amare Medical Staffing Professionals Commit To:
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner with a high level of accountability – to their profession, job and employer.
- Recognize integrity as doing what is right and pursuing a high standard of conduct and honesty in all situations.
- Treat all individuals encountered or entrusted to their care with respect and dignity.
- Deliver quality patient care and service unrestricted by concerns of personal attributes and without discrimination.
- Carry out responsibilities of assigned job with a spirit of teamwork; respecting co-workers and conducting themselves in a manner that contributes to an environment free of all forms of harassment.
- Protect confidences entrusted to them in the course of professional practice, respecting the right to privacy of the patient, the client and employer; revealing confidential information only as required by law to protect the welfare of the individual or community.
- Use equipment and accessories, employ techniques and procedures and perform services in accordance with acceptable standards of practice and client protocol.
- Respect all laws and avoid any involvement in false, fraudulent or deceptive activity.
- Honor all contracts, agreements and assigned responsibilities.
Commitment to Quality
At Amare Medical Staffing, we are committed to providing our clients with the best-qualified candidates and personal service. Our thorough Quality Assurance Program for supplemental staffing is designed to establish a systemic approach to the sourcing of candidates that mitigates the risk of errors.
We understand the uniqueness of every client and that their quality specifications need to adhere to their specific policies and procedures. Therefore, once we receive and understand the details of your staffing need, our dedicated team will employ our proven method and advanced technology to seamlessly customize our Quality Assurance Program to include your prerequisites in our systemic approach.
- Initial Telephone Screening
- Employment Application
- INS Employment Eligibility Verification
- Skills Proficiency Checklist
- Behavioral Interview
- Background Check
- Summary of Professional Credentials
- 12-Panel Urine Drug Screen
- Immunity History Verification
- OSHA Safety Training Guide
- Competency Testing
- Special Client Protocols
- Professional Reference Sourcing
- Client Performance Appraisals
- Internal Performance Appraisals
- Performance Review Committee