Health Advocate Programs
When you enroll in our medical plan, you are eligible for the following programs:
A Personal Health Advocate is available to you and your covered dependents at no cost. Your Personal Health Advocate is a trained professional, typically a Registered Nurse, who understands the ins and outs of the healthcare system and how to navigate through it. The Personal Health Advocate helps you and your covered dependents coordinate care among doctors and medical institutions in various ways. Your Personal Health Advocate can help you:
- Find the best doctors, hospitals and other healthcare providers
- Schedule convenient appointments with physicians and specialists
- Deal with a serious illness or injury
- Navigate the claims process and any follow up
Health Advocate is a confidential service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is available to your immediate family (including parents and in-laws).
WellCall provides personalized preventive health and wellness coaching, education and referral services. The goal is to help you develop and lead a healthier lifestyle. The WellCall coaches can assist with:
- Weight management
- Smoking cessation
- Fitness and exercise
- Health self-management of chronic conditions
- Prenatal and postnatal care
You can speak to a health coach by:
- Calling the toll-free number at 888-493-5522 (note, the line answers as Health & Wellness Coaching Services)
- Emailing WeIlCall at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chatting online by visiting www.wellcall.com, using the password "oasisadvantage"
MDLiveCare is the newest and most advanced 24/7/365 healthcare delivery system in the nation where you can see the doctor live, face-to-face, from the comfort of your own home or office.
With the use of a computer connected to a high speed internet connection and a web camera, all you have to do is log in to your account, create an appointment with a physician or therapist and see them live or consult with a provider telephonically.
Appointment Doctor Diagnostic Consultations are just $34.95 each, and Priority Diagnostic Consultations (within 2 hours) are just $44.95 each.
When to use MDLiveCare:
- Your Primary Care physician is not available
- Requesting prescription medication or refill
- After normal business hours, nights, weekends
- For non-emergency medical issues & questions
- Traveling and need medical advice
This service is provided FREE OF CHARGE to any employee covered by a company-sponsored medical plan. Only a nominal co-pay is required for a face-to-face physician consultation. Physician inquiries, defined as phone calls and emails, are UNLIMITED and FREE OF CHARGE.