Surgical Technologist (Surg Tech)
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our employees and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Surgical Technologists (Surg Techs) in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Prepare the operating room by setting up the equipment and sterilizing tools that are necessary for the operation.
- Assist surgeon with procedures as needed
- Draping, prepping patients, instrumentation
- Ensure equipment is properly disinfected and assembled
- Become familiar with the tools required for the surgery such as retractors, cut sutures, sponges, needles, supplies and other sterilized instruments.
- Record all necessary data required for lab samples
- Properly prepare all specimens for examination by the laboratory.
- Clean, maintain, and sterilize the operating room for the next surgery.
- Suture experience a plus
- Tasks may vary by facility
- A degree from an accredited Surgical Technology program from a University, College or Vocational School
- One year of applicable experience.
- Additional requirements may be applicable by assignment
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.