Respiratory Therapist (RT)
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our employees and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Respiratory Therapists (RTs) in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Utilizes the application of scientific principles for the identification, prevention, remediation, research, and rehabilitation of acute or chronic cardiopulmonary dysfunction thereby producing optimum health and function.
- Reviews existing data, collects additional data, and recommends obtaining data to evaluate the respiratory status of patients, develop the respiratory care plan, and determine the appropriateness of the prescribed therapy.
- Carefully fitting patients with breathing tubes in their windpipes or tracheas in order to hook them up to ventilation and/or oxygen tanks.
- Initiates, conducts, and modifies prescribed therapeutic and diagnostic procedures such as: administering medical gases, humidification and aerosols, aerosol medications, postural drainage, bronchopulmonary hygiene, cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Providing support services to mechanically ventilated patients; maintaining artificial and natural airways.
- Performing pulmonary function testing, hemodynamic monitoring and other physiologic monitoring.
- Monitors progress of the patient’s breathing, lung, and cardiopulmonary treatment and making adjustments to the treatment accordingly.
- Documents necessary information in the patient’s medical record and on other forms, and communicates that information to members of the health care team.
- Obtains, assembles, calibrates, and checks necessary equipment.
- Demonstrates appropriate interpersonal skills to work productively with patients, families, staff, and co-workers.
- Accepts directives, maintains confidentiality, does not discriminate, and upholds the ethical standards of the profession.
- Other Applicable Tasks and Responsibilities.
- A degree from an accredited respiratory therapist program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- One year of applicable experience.
- Additional requirements may be applicable by assignment
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.