Registered Nurse (RN) Opportunity!
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Accountability for leadership of staff as assigned, delegating, and coordinating nursing care
- Responsibility for planning, organizing, and evaluating care interventions and their effect on patients
- Supporting staff, patient, and family education to enhance knowledge, skills, and necessary behaviors to optimize the patient’s health status
- Administer prescribed medications
- Take and record vital signs
- Prepare and give injections
- Dress wounds
- Collect samples for testing
- Perform routine tests
- Monitor patients for adverse reactions to medications and treatments
- Any and all other applicable tasks and responsibilities
- Current in-state RN License
- One (1) year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.