Registered Nurse (RN) – Transplant
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) with Transplant experience in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Take medical histories
- Order lab tests to confirm an organ match
- Clear patients and donors for surgery
- Monitor patients’ vital signs after surgery
- Supervises and directs patient care in an individual operating room.
- Ensures proper techniques and practices are used according to accepted standards of practice.
- Maintains open communication lines, both intra-departmentally and interdepartmentally, to provide for total needs of the patient.
- Utilize program of pre and post- operative visits to facilitate knowledge of patient, condition, and needs.
- Receives and gives reports to and about the patient as necessary to ensure good care.
- Provides for the psychological needs of patient.
- Current in-state RN License
- One (1) year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.