Registered Nurse (RN) – Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) with experience in the Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Prepare post-anesthesia areas for patients.
- Check the respiratory health of a patient while they remain under anesthesia.
- Administers medications as prescribed by the physician and document within the patient’s medical chart.
- Assesses, collaborates, and coordinates the patient’s discharge planning needs and readiness for discharge to the appropriate care setting.
- Any and all other applicable tasks and responsibilities specific to PACU Nursing
- Current in-state RN License
- One (1) year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.