Registered Nurse (RN) – Orthopedic
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) with experience in the Orthopedics Unit in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Work with doctors to perform treatments on patients with musculoskeletal conditions.
- Monitor the patient’s health and general body condition and report changes and improvements to the doctor.
- Take pain prescriptions from the doctors and administer same to the patients.
- Prepare a pain management schedule for patients based on doctor’s prescriptions to prevent patients suffering from pain.
- Monitor and quickly attend to any signs of negative reactions to drugs and allergies.
- Educate patients on steps to take to manage pain and how to avoid post-surgical infections.
- Manage patient’s hygiene by assisting with bed pan changes, body cleaning and diaper changes in some cases.
- Help injured athletes manage and treat pain and get better after injury. Sometimes, orthopedic nurses may also assist with training of athletes that are just recovering from an injury.
- Assist orthopedic doctors in performing their duties.
- Perform wound dressing on patients with infections.
- Monitor vital signs of patients.
- Help form support groups for patients.
- Help patients improve mobility and functionality by helping them to redesign their personal spaces and recommending gadgets and furniture that help to support the bone structure and promote healing.
- Current in-state RN License
- One (1) year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.