Registered Nurse (RN) – Oncology
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) with Oncology experience in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Complete detailed medical history of patients and a physical examination.
- Assess patient’s physical and emotional conditions and obtain health habits and practices.
- Directly assists oncology physician in administering, managing, and providing direct care to oncology patients.
- Monitor patient’s conditions and create treatment plans to relieve patients of symptoms.
- Advise patient’s family and significant others in the management of patient’s needs.
- Administers prescribed medications, chemotherapy and treatments as directed by the physician.
- Observes, records, and reports patient’s vitals and drug reactions to physician.
- Provide support, counseling, teaching and educational materials to patients, their families, and significant others.
- Obtain and record vital signs and reactions to blood transfusions and other blood products.
- Current in-state RN License
- One (1) year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.