Registered Nurse (RN) – OB/GYN
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) with OB/GYN experience in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Obtain the patient’s health history and current health status. Document history and status within the patient’s medical chart.
- Obtain vital signs and document findings within the medical chart.
- Assist physicians with gynecological exams.
- Administers medicines as prescribed by the physician.
- Conduct biopsies, insert contraceptive devices, and assist in surgery.
- Assist physicians with surgeries and prepares patients for childbirth by monitoring baby’s heart rate, contractions and assist with delivery.
- Obtain samples and specimens to be sent to medical labs for testing.
- Educate patients regarding sexually transmitted diseases, birth control, and pre-natal care.
- Educate patient and family on medical conditions and provide details on recommended treatments.
- Complete administrative work to include answering phones and refilling prescriptions.
- Other Applicable Tasks and Responsibilities.
- Current in-state RN License
- One (1) year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.