Registered Nurse (RN) – Labor & Delivery (L&D)
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) with experience in Labor & Delivery (L&D) in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Perform admitting assessments, review history and develop plan of care. Initiate fetal heart monitor, perform vaginal exams, interpret fetal heart tones and determine frequency duration and intensity of contractions.
- Maintain detailed reports on patients during pregnancy, labor, and after birth.
- Monitor and document vital signs of the mother and fetus. Communicate with the physician signs of distress.
- Prepare the patient and assist the surgeons during cesarean deliveries.
- Coach the mother with counting and timing contractions and provide instructions on when to push during the delivery process.
- Other Applicable Tasks and Responsibilities.
- Current in-state RN License
- One (1) year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.