Registered Nurse (RN) – Home Healthcare
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) to provide exceptional care to our Home Health Patients in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Complete admission, case management, and follow-up skilled nursing visits for home health patients.
- Develop Plan of Care for each patient in collaboration with the treating physician
- Document appropriate medical information, including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan changes.
- Prepare visit notes for each skilled nursing visit, update/summarize patient records, and confers with other health care disciplines in providing coordinated patient care.
- Teaches patients and families regarding the disease process, self-care techniques and prevention strategies
- Current in-state RN License
- one year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.