Registered Nurse (RN) – Critical Care Unit (CCU)
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) with experience in the Critical Care Unit (CCU) in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Complete a comprehensive head to toe physical assessment and a detailed psychological assessment of the patient upon admission.
- Initiate cardiac monitoring, oxygen therapy, non-invasive blood pressure, and oximetry. Start/or evaluate IV site and evaluate existing drainage systems.
- Assist the physician administer treatments
- Develop a written Care Plan upon admission that considers the specific procedures performed and prescribed medications for the patient. Review and update daily based on a current assessment of the patient.
- Provide constant monitoring of vital signs ensuring proper function of feeding tubes, ventilators, catheters and other life support equipment.
- Other Applicable Tasks and Responsibilities.
- Current in-state RN License
- one year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.