Registered Nurse (RN) – Corrections
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) with Corrections experience in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Plan, direct, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of comprehensive nursing services, programs and clinical systems.
- Direct, coordinate, and participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and priorities that balance community health care needs with all applicable standards for accreditation, quality assurance and safe patient care.
- Conduct or participate in negotiating contracts with outside vendors, consultants or organizations; monitor and evaluate fiscal and legal liability of same.
- Provide highly complex staff assistance to senior level management and related commissions and advisory boards on program issues.
- Current in-state RN License
- one year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.