Registered Nurse (RN) – Cath Lab
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) with Cath Lab experience in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Manages and directs nursing care and technical support before, during and after invasive cardiovascular procedures.
- Serves as a resource for patients, physicians, and technicians to contact when problems occur related to the interdisciplinary approach of cardiovascular medicine
- Measure progress
- Supporting staff, patient, and family education to enhance knowledge, skills, and necessary behaviors to optimize the patient’s health status
- Assesses of baseline vitals, review of medical history, allergy history, level of consciousness, pain assessment, physical, spiritual, cultural and psychological needs, and peripheral vascular status.
- Current in-state RN License
- One year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.