Registered Nurse (RN) – Case Manager
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking RN Case Managers in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
RN Case Managers make initial evaluations and regularly reevaluate the patient’s nursing needs. They are responsible for updating the plan of care, providing services requiring substantial or specialized nursing skill, counseling the patient and family in meeting nursing related needs, and to supervise, delegate, teach and train aspects of patient care to unlicensed individuals.
- Develops a P.O.C. that corresponds with the physicians’ orders through assessment of patient’s needs, condition, environment, and consultation with other health team members.
- Possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing standards, values, lifestyles and ages.
- Responsible for the delivery of competent, quality patient care.
- Provides teaching and counsels both patient and family.
- Maintains an ongoing responsibility for assigned caseload.
- Schedules work load for maximum efficiency.
- Current in-state RN License
- One year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.