Radiological Technologist (Rad Tech)
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our employees and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Radiological Technologists (Rad Techs) in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures operation of radiology equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains radiology supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Gains patient cooperation by reducing anxieties; providing explanations of treatment; answering questions.
- Prepares patient for radiological procedure by positioning patient; adjusting immobilization devices; moving equipment into specified position; adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- Minimizes radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation protection techniques, using beam restrictive devices, patient shielding, and knowledge of exposure factors.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; following drug protocols in case of reactions to drugs, such as contrast media, administering first aid, and using the emergency cart.
- Maintains production and quality of radiographs by following established standards and procedures; developing radiographs; observing radiographic results; making necessary adjustments.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must possess active State RT license
- One year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.