At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking an Pharmacist in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements, professional standards of practice, and hospital quality management policies and procedures in providing pharmaceutical care.
- Communicate with physicians and nurses to ensure prompt clarification of orders that are unclear, illegible, or incomplete.
- Fill prescription orders in accordance with State and Federal regulations, utilizing technological resources and equipment.
- Identify and report suspected adverse drug reactions accurately and in a timely manner.
- Interpret and evaluate physician orders in order to prepare, calculate, and dispense appropriate medication dosage forms for inpatient and outpatient treatment in accordance with Federal Drug Laws, and other regulatory organizations.
- Organize daily operational duties and assist in the supervision of pharmacy technicians, pharmacy aides, student interns and other ancillary personnel involved in providing pharmaceutical care.
- Prepare and dispense intravenous admixture solutions, as required, using aseptic technique in an accepted sterile product preparation area.
- Provide drug information and/or educational programs to healthcare professionals and pharmacy students.
- Review, maintain, and screen patient medication records and profiles for allergies, drug interactions and therapeutic duplications while entering orders and/or verifying medications.
- Sustain the formulary by minimizing non-formulary procurements, utilizing therapeutic interchange protocols, and promoting rational drug therapy selection.
- Minimum one year experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Doctorate of Pharmacy from an accredited school of Pharmacy is required
- Additional requirements may be applicable by assignment
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.