Occupational Therapist (OT)
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our employees and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Occupational Therapists (OTs) in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Evaluate function, implement standardized testing, and develop individualized care plans.
- Execute functional interventions to maximize independence and safety.
- Assess patient response to treatment and modify goals as needed.
- Provide timely documentation that demonstrates skilled need and services provided.
- Supervise COTAs as defined in the Occupational Therapy Practice Act.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other disciplines, physicians, caregivers, and family members to ensure patient safety and exceptional care.
- Identify adaptive equipment needs and provide education.
- Act as an advocate for the patient to ensure all needs are met.
- Graduate of an accredited OT program
- Active OT license
- One year of experience as a licensed OT
- CPR certification
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.