At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our employees and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking MRI Technicians in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Prepare patients for MRI procedure including explaining MRI procedures to patients.
- Take detailed images following established MRI procedures for patient care and safety.
- Employ judgment and knowledge to make necessary changes to imaging parameters and select appropriate software options while adjusting the MRI scanner.
- Ensure that all equipment is in good working condition and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Log completed MRI procedures. Complete paperwork accurately and on time.
- Maintain MRI room, stock necessary supplies.
- Work closely with the Physician, PA, or NP to receive guidance and instruction for treating patients.
- Protect patients, yourself and staff from radiation exposure by practicing sound procedures
- Other applicable tasks and responsibilities
- A degree from an accredited Radiography program
- Additional training in magnetic resonance imaging
- One year of applicable experience.
- Additional requirements may be applicable by assignment
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.