Minimum Data Sets (MDS) Coordinator
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking an MDS Coordinators in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Assess patients and collect data for the Minimum Data Set (MDS).
- Collate charts and chart data, inspect records, and create reports.
- Implement and explain federal and organizational regulations and guidelines.
- Maintain patient medical records and develop individualized care plans with targeted outcomes.
- Minimum one year experience required
- Registered Nurse with health care experience in a long-term care facility
- Additional requirements may be applicable by assignment
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.