Medical Laboratory Technologist (Med Tech)
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our employees and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Medical Laboratory Technologists (Med Techs) in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Conducting advanced chemical, bacteriological, immunologic, biological and hematological tests
- Examining specimens with microscopes
- Making cultures of tissues and body fluids to reveal parasites, bacteria, fungi and other microorganisms
- Analyzing chemical content, chemical reactions and blood concentrations of certain compounds
- Typing and cross-matching samples of blood for transfusions
- Evaluating results of tests
- Establishing and modifying programs and procedures to ensure quality control and test accuracy
- Supervision of medical lab technicians (also known as clinical lab technicians)
- A degree from an accredited Medical Technology program from a University, College or Vocational School
- One year of applicable experience.
- Additional requirements may be applicable by assignment
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.