Electrophysiology Lab Technician (EP Lab Tech)
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking an Electrophysiology Lab Technicians (EP Lab Techs) in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- This position is responsible for providing direct patient care in the electrophysiology lab as a fully functioning member of the multidisciplinary team.
- In addition, provide high quality, cost-effective patient care in all areas of operations, through assessment, evaluation, and intervention/follow up
- Will assist with management of all EP inventories, including devices and disposable supplies.
- Assist with billing and charging for supplies and maintaining an accurate inventory.
- Will be responsible for preforming daily and other regular Quality Assurance checks of the equipment and maintaining those records.
- Will demonstrate the knowledge, skills and abilities to support a high quality, clinical execution of the full array of electrophysiology procedures in the laboratory setting.
- Minimum one year experience required
- Current Applicable State Certification and/or License as required by state
- Additional requirements may be applicable by assignment
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.