Echocardiographer (Echo Tech)
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our employees and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Echocardiographers (Echo Techs) in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Provides direct client care to neonatal through adult and geriatric client population.
- Assist in all aspects of the non-invasive cardiac procedures,
- Independently uses ultrasound equipment to visualize internal cardiac structures, obtain measurements of cardiac valves, ventricles and atria and visualize blood flow as ordered by a physician
- Performs a variety of cardiology procedures under the clinical direction of a Cardiologist.
- Perform non-invasive procedures, such as examining heart valves, chambers and blood vessels to produce images known as echocardiograms (ECGs)
- Take medical histories, explain the procedure to patients and position patients in resting positions or upon treadmills as required per the test
- Attach electrodes to the patient’s torso and monitor instruments that produce readings of the heart
- Provide test results to the cardiologist or prescribing physician for interpretation
- Completion of Cardiovascular Certificate Program
- One year of applicable experience.
- Additional requirements may be applicable by assignment
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.