Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP)
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Certified Registered Nurse Practitioners (CRNPs) in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Obtains and records patient’s health history; performs comprehensive physical assessment as part of the total physical examination.
- Diagnosis, treats, and plans appropriate healthcare for patients in the areas of healthcare and refers patients to physicians as required.
- Assess, diagnoses, treats, manages, evaluates, and monitors acute and chronic illnesses.
- Administers prevention services, prenatal/postnatal services, family planning and counsels psychologically challenged individuals.
- Provides and prescribes medications within area of specialty.
- Provide case management services to select patients.
- Orders, performs, interprets, evaluates, and reviews diagnostic studies and procedures.
- Performs minor surgeries and procedures.
- Diagnose and manage both acute and chronic conditions, integrating both drug- and non-drug –based treatment methods into a management plan.
- Establishes and maintains patients’ medical records and other necessary records.
- Provide immunizations and perform physical exams.
- Provides general medical care and treatment to patients.
- Performs procedures such as suturing, casting, cryotherapy and skin biopsy.
- Assist/instructs other healthcare employees in the management of client care.
- Ensure client records are kept confidential with the Health Department policies and procedures and HIPPA standards. Monitors HIPPA compliance within the work environment.
- Current in-state RN License
- AANPCP Certification Preferred
- One (1) year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.