Certified First Assistant (CFA)
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our employees and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Certified First Assistants (CFAs)in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Possess a working knowledge of operating room procedures with respect to attire, infection control, sterile technique, maintaining integrity of the sterile field and draping the surgical patient within the surgeon’s guidelines.
- Assist in moving and positioning patients with regard to planned procedure and with a knowledge of possible injury to patient.
- Provide retraction of tissue for optimal visualization with regard to tissue type and appropriate retraction instrumentation and/or technique.
- Assist in maintaining hemostasis by direct pressure, using and applying of appropriate surgical instruments for the task, placement of ties, placement of ligatures, using the cautery, or other measures directed by the surgeon.
- Clamping, ligation and cutting of tissue per surgeon’s directive.
- Closing of all wound layers (fascia, subcutaneous and skin) as per surgeon’s directive. Be familiar with different sutures and suturing techniques to provide desired outcome.
- Selecting and applying wound dressing, splints (soft or rigid), or other applicable medical equipment as directed by the surgeon.
- Perform any other duties or procedures incident to the surgical procedure as deemed necessary and directed by the surgeon.
- One year of experience
- Active in-state license/certification
- Authorization to work in the United States
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.