Cardiac Cath Lab Tech
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our employees and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Cardiac Cath Lab Techs in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Prior to surgery, the technologist is responsible for ensuring the EKG equipment is in working order, and during the procedure.
- Monitor the EKG readouts and keep the doctor apprised of anything considered abnormal.
- Assist patients with the proper positioning on the examination table.
- Prepare the patient for the procedure by cleaning, shaving and, in the case of cardiac catheterization for angioplasty, anesthetizing the area of insertion.
- Monitor vital signs during procedures and alter doctors to any changes.
- Assist doctors during open heart surgery and with the insertion of pacemakers or stents.
- Daily non-surgical duties include reading and interpreting test procedures.
- Other Applicable Tasks and Responsibilities.
- Minimum one year experience required
- Current Applicable State Certification and/or License as required by state
- CPR Certification
- Additional requirements may be applicable by assignment
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.